[midPoint] Synchronization: no focus deletion after account deleted on HR

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Mon Jul 6 09:29:19 CEST 2015

Hello Giovanni,

I've looked at your resource configuration and your log, but so far I
don't see the cause of the behavior you observe.

However, we could perhaps help you more if you could send us complete
log files. First of all, I think the current log describes only the
"discovery" part of the process (and shows that midPoint correctly
decided to delete the user). What would be more useful is the log
covering the situation when you delete the row in DB, execute the
LiveSync cycle and observe that no reaction is performed. Also,
currently there seems to be only logs from the Projector. Could you
enable the TRACE logging for the whole Model component?

Best regards,
Pavol