[midPoint] Error fetching account from Exchange

Ващенков Алексей a.vashchenkov at solarsecurity.ru
Thu Jul 2 14:06:17 CEST 2015

We use version 3.1.1

From: midPoint [mailto:midpoint-bounces at lists.evolveum.com] On Behalf Of Pavol Mederly
Sent: Thursday, July 2, 2015 2:33 PM
To: midpoint at lists.evolveum.com
Subject: Re: [midPoint] Error fetching account from Exchange

Hello Алексей,

it is quite strange that you've got this exception. It occurs when midPoint gets an attribute in an object that was fetched from a resource (in this case the attribute is homeMDB), but does not have this attribute in resource object schema. It points to a bug in connector or some problem with the metadata (namely, the schema information in resource), or - with a very small probability - some misconfiguration at your side. The bug in connector should not be the reason, because this is a basic functionality of AD/Exchange connector, and it should work.

If you would post here your resource configuration (without passwords etc), we could have a look at that.
Also please indicate the midPoint version - i.e. if it's 3.1.1 or some of 3.2-snapshots.

Best regards,
Pavol
Hello we have achived success to create an account in axchange. But now we have an error
Original ICF name: homeMDB: Error resolving object with oid 'dd1408f0-bb0d-4fff-9e11-fbb544b4cde2': Subresult com.evolveum.midpoint.provisioning.ucf.api.ConnectorInstance.fetchObject of operation com.evolveum.midpoint.provisioning.api.ProvisioningService.getObject is still UNKNOWN during cleanup; during handling of exception com.evolveum.midpoint.util.exception.SchemaException: Schema violation during processing shadow: shadow: CN=aanikeev.i.i2,OU=Региональный офис,OU=inrights,DC=isim,DC=local (OID:dd1408f0-bb0d-4fff-9e11-fbb544b4cde2): Unknown attribute {http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/resource/instance-3}homeMDB in definition of object class {http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/resource/instance-3}AccountObjectClass.Original ICF name: homeMDB
What does it means? And how can we fix it?