[midPoint] Delayed Disable after Deleted from Resource

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Thu Jan 15 17:03:32 CET 2015

Jason,

I was (positively) shocked by your effort before asking your first
question here (do you remember? it was about problems with the AD
connector) - a couple of months ago. That impressed me a lot. But you
can safely ask sooner than that. :-) At least for quite simple questions
that take perhaps a couple of minutes to answer.

Best regards,
Pavol