[midPoint] Delayed Disable after Deleted from Resource

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Thu Jan 15 16:47:52 CET 2015

Hello Jason,

I would suggest this:

<mapping>
       <expression>
          <script>
             <code>
             validTo = basic.currentDateTime()
validTo.add(javax.xml.datatype.DatatypeFactory.newInstance().newDuration("P30D"))
             validTo
             </code>
          </script>
       </expression>
       <target>
          <path>activation/validTo</path>
       </target>
</mapping>

Note that *P30D* is ISO 8601 representation for a duration of 30 days,
see e.g. http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-2/#duration
*basic.currentDateTime()* is a method from midPoint's basic functions
library (
com.evolveum.midpoint.model.common.expression.functions.BasicExpressionFunctions)

Best regards,
Pavol