[midPoint] synchronize with extension attribute

Ivan Noris ivan.noris at evolveum.com
Tue Feb 24 21:06:47 CET 2015

Hi,

example adapted from my resource:

                <correlation>
                    <q:equal>
<!--                        <q:matching>stringIgnoreCase</q:matching> -->
                        <q:path
xmlns:mycustomer="http://evolveum.com/mycustomer">*c:extension/mycustomer:superUniqueId*</q:path>
                        <expression>
                            <description>Matches using
icfs:name</description>
                            <path>*$account/attributes/icfs:name*</path>
                        </expression>
                    </q:equal>
                </correlation>

The matching is by default exact case string comparision, so I left the
q:matching with stringIgnoreCase commented as an example.

Shortened <path>c:extension/superUniqueId</path> should also work.

On 02/24/2015 08:27 PM, Steklac Michal wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have configure DB resource with correlation
> <attribute>
> <ref>icfs:name</ref>
> <inbound>
> <target>
> <path>$user/extension/objectSid</path>
> </target>
> </inbound>
> </attribute>
> <correlation>
> <q:equal>
> <!--q:path>$user/extension/objectSid</q:path-->
> <q:path>c:employeeNumber</q:path>
> <expression>
> <path>$c:account/c:attributes/icfs:name</path>
> </expression>
> </q:equal>
> </correlation>
> I want to synchronize with attribute objecctSid not with
> employeeNumber. Attribute objectSid is my attribute, which extends
> midPoint schema.
>
> Thanks
> MiSo

  Ing. Ivan Noris
  Senior Identity Management Engineer & IDM Architect
  evolveum.com                     evolveum.com/blog/