[midPoint] Specifying Temporary Role/Resource To User

Pavan Bule pavan.bule at confluxsys.com
Tue Feb 17 13:25:51 CET 2015

Hi,

Thanks Ivan. I tried few things and it worked for me.

My requirement is that I have one role which has one resource as an
inducement.
now when I assign this role to user, i am specifying the time limitation to
role through ValidFrom and ValidTo attributes.

I am expecting that the resource should be available to user after
specified start time and should get disabled or removed after end time.

But my observation is that  when we specify  ValidFrom and ValidTo
attributes for making resource temporary through role, the induced resource
is not getting added at all. But if we try same thing without specifying
time limitation (ValidFrom and ValidTo), induced resource is getting added
successfully.

Please provide me any pointers on making resource temporary through role
inducements.

Regards,
Pavan