[midPoint] Specifying Temporary Role/Resource To User

Pavan Bule pavan.bule at confluxsys.com
Mon Feb 16 14:51:39 CET 2015

Hi,

I have recently started using midpoint for evaluation. I have a midpoint
environment in my system configured with an ldap resource.

I was trying to provide temporary Role/Resource to User.

- I specified *valid from and valid to *attributes in gui while assigning
role to user.

 but found out that its not working so, I wanted to ensure that is this
functionality implemented in your current version 3.1 as I am using the
same version.

 If yes please guide me whether I need to do further more modification to
achive this functionality.

Regards,
Pavan