[midPoint] programmatically "reconcile a user"

Dharmendra Parakh dharmendra at confluxsys.com
Thu Feb 12 14:01:36 CET 2015

HI

I tried it but didn't work for me, I am using following code:

private static List<UserType> searchRoleMembers(ModelPortType modelPort,
String roleOid) throws SAXException, IOException, FaultMessage,
JAXBException {
// WARNING: in a real case make sure that the username is properly
// escaped before putting it in XML
SearchFilterType filter = ModelClientUtil
.parseSearchFilterType("<equal xmlns='
http://prism.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/query-3' xmlns:c='
http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/common/common-3' >"
QueryType query = new QueryType();
query.setFilter(filter);
SelectorQualifiedGetOptionsType options = new
SelectorQualifiedGetOptionsType();
Holder<ObjectListType> objectListHolder = new Holder<ObjectListType>();
Holder<OperationResultType> resultHolder = new
Holder<OperationResultType>();

modelPort.searchObjects(ModelClientUtil.getTypeQName(UserType.class),
query, options, objectListHolder, resultHolder);

ObjectListType objectList = objectListHolder.value;
List<ObjectType> objects = objectList.getObject();
if (objects.isEmpty()) {
return null;
}
List<UserType> result = new ArrayList<>(objects.size());
for(ObjectType object: objects ){
result.add((UserType) object);
}
return result;