[midPoint] programmatically "reconcile a user"

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Thu Feb 12 10:57:29 CET 2015

Hello Manish,

I've just pushed a sample code that demonstrates this.

Here is the java code - actually, it's an empty modification with
RECONCILE option set (see red lines):

private static void reconcileUser(ModelPortType modelPort, String oid)
throws FaultMessage {

ObjectDeltaType userDelta = new ObjectDeltaType();

userDelta.setOid(oid);

userDelta.setObjectType(ModelClientUtil.getTypeQName(UserType.class));

userDelta.setChangeType(ChangeTypeType.MODIFY);

ObjectDeltaListType deltaList = new ObjectDeltaListType();

deltaList.getDelta().add(userDelta);

ModelExecuteOptionsType optionsType = new ModelExecuteOptionsType();

optionsType.setReconcile(true);

modelPort.executeChanges(deltaList, optionsType);

}

This is how it looks like in XML:

<soap:Body>
         <ns8:executeChanges
xmlns:ns2="http://prism.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/types-3"
xmlns:ns3="http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/common/common-3"
xmlns:ns8="http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/model/model-3"
xmlns:ns9="http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/common/api-types-3">

             <ns8:deltaList>
                 <ns9:delta>
<ns2:changeType>modify</ns2:changeType>
<ns2:objectType>ns3:UserType</ns2:objectType>
<ns2:oid>c0c010c0-d34d-b33f-f00d-11111111ec1e</ns2:oid>
                 </ns9:delta>
             </ns8:deltaList>
             <ns8:options>
<ns3:reconcile>true</ns3:reconcile>