[midPoint] Azure SQL server

Petr Gašparík petr at gasparik.cz
Sun Feb 8 22:08:51 CET 2015

Hi,
I just want to let you know that sqlserver-3.1.sql works almost perfectly
also on Microsoft Azure SQL server.
Only change we needed to do is change very end of file to this (change is
bold):

CREATE TABLE hibernate_sequence (

  next_val BIGINT

*  PRIMARY KEY (next_val)*

);

*CREATE UNIQUE CLUSTERED INDEX i_m_connector_target_system ON
m_connector_target_system (connector_oid);*

*CREATE UNIQUE CLUSTERED INDEX i_m_org_org_type ON m_org_org_type
(org_oid);*

*CREATE UNIQUE CLUSTERED INDEX i_m_task_dependent ON m_task_dependent
(task_oid);*

*CREATE UNIQUE CLUSTERED INDEX i_m_user_employee_type ON
m_user_employee_type (user_oid);*

*CREATE UNIQUE CLUSTERED INDEX i_m_user_organization ON m_user_organization
(user_oid);*

*CREATE UNIQUE CLUSTERED INDEX i_m_user_organizational_unit ON
m_user_organizational_unit (user_oid);*

INSERT INTO hibernate_sequence VALUES (1);

The reason is that Azure SQL server needs custered indexes on every table.

have a nice day, I hope itt helps to somebody
--
Petr G.