[midPoint] Persistent Tasks

Samu Viitanen zamppa90 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 14 14:13:22 CET 2015

After more thorough investigation I noticed that the Task is executing correctly. The task is suspended only in situations like: shutting down the Connector Server machine or a similar persistent situation. If the connector server service running on the machine is shut down, an error message is shown and the task indicates a red circle with a dash in it, but it is still running as Pavol explained. When the service is brought back up, the synchronization continues normally. I have not tested what would happen if the AD machine was shut down, but the AD machine shutting down would be a catastrophe anyways.

I did not file a bug, I will keep monitoring the situation to see if there really is a bug.