[midPoint] assignmentTargetSearch "null polystring orig" error

Devin Rosenbauer devin at identityworksllc.com
Mon Dec 7 16:05:07 CET 2015

In this case, I'm actually not making any changes to the input object.
Given Name is already set to the value that shows up in the error message
("Devin"), and I'm just hitting Save with the Reconcile checkbox checked.

However, this also happens if I change the name to something else. In both
cases, it's not null.

Devin Rosenbauer
Principal Consultant
Identity Works LLC