[midPoint] REL 3.3 Date represented using two digits

Mon Dec 7 12:59:42 CET 2015

Hi All!

Thanks for release 3.3 looks great. As I mentioned it before concerning
the 3.2 release I still need to change the years representation from 2
digits to 4.
As I never used Wicket before the only solution I found is to patch the
code directly by adding the method below to "DateInput.java".

     @Override
     protected DateTextField newDateTextField(String id,
PropertyModel<Date> dateFieldModel) {
         return DateTextField.forDatePattern(id, dateFieldModel,
"dd.MM.yyyy");
     }

While this is sufficient for our requirements I wonder how we can make
this feature configurable and generally available as I want to avoid
manual code patches for every release?

Thanks in advance

Jens