[midPoint] MidPoint 3.2 "Tycho" released

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Wed Aug 5 20:37:07 CEST 2015

The Evolveum team is proud to announce the release of midPoint version 3.2.

MidPoint 3.2 code-named "Tycho". The Tycho release brings new advanced
LDAP connector, internal improvements and governance technology preview.

Tycho shows the future orientation of midPoint to provide a complete
solution for Identity and Access Management which also includes
governance, reporting and similar features that support a better control
over the identities.

For more information about the Tycho release please see release notes at
http://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Release+3.2

We would like to express a special thanks for all midPoint subscribers,
supporters and especially the contributors. We have seen a significant
increase in the community interest over midPoint project during the
development of the Tycho release. The Evolveum team would like to
express many thanks for your interest, feedback and contributions.

About MidPoint

MidPoint is a comprehensive open-source identity management system. It
is a system that synchronizes several identity repositories, manages
them and makes them available in unified form. It handles identity
provisioning, identity synchronization, identity workflow automation, it
implements advanced access control models, enforces policies and
provides numerous features in the field of enterprise and Internet
identity management. The development process of midPoint is pragmatic
and open, it focuses on usability and solutions to the practical
identity management challenges.

For more information please see http://midpoint.evolveum.com/

About Evolveum

Evolveum is a company committed to develop creative, open and - most
importantly - working software. We work hard to continually improve the
software in a creative way. All software that we develop is open-source
using completely open development process. The software is created with
one critical goal in mind: usability. The software must work, it must be
efficient solution to an existing problem, the software must provide
value. Evolveum works in a close cooperation with partners and volunteer
contributors to make this possible.

For more details please see http://evolveum.com/