[midPoint] Error while Creating the Resource.XML

Igor Farinic ifarinic at evolveum.com
Wed Sep 24 17:01:13 CEST 2014

Hi Indresh,

we are happy to see that you are working on a new custom connector that works with midPoint.
In order to help you we would need more information. I would like to point you to our troubleshooting guide which (with small adjustments) would help you to diagnose/resolve the problem or collect enough information about it to help you:
https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Troubleshooting

Especially it would be very helpfull if you could collect and send information as described in Section ' Usual Content of Bug Report ': https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Creating+a+Bug+Report

best regards,
Igor Farinic