[midPoint] Accessing user extension attribute from different focus type.

Deepak Natarajan dnataraj at trilobytesystems.com
Thu Sep 11 09:28:54 CEST 2014

Hi everyone -

Is it possible to access a user extension attribute, if the focusType is
OrgType or RoleType for example?

So, would this work :

            <objectType>
                <kind>entitlement</kind>
                <intent>ldapGroup</intent>
                <displayName>LDAP Group</displayName>
                <objectClass>ri:GroupObjectClass</objectClass>

                <attribute>
                    <ref>ri:description</ref>
                    <matchingRule>mr:stringIgnoreCase</matchingRule>
                    <outbound>
                        <strength>weak</strength>
                        <source>
                            <path>$focus/name</path>
                        </source>
                        <source>
                            <name>uid</name>
                            <path>$user/extension/apos:originUID</path>
                        </source>
                        <source>
                            <name>groupType</name>
                            <path>$focus/extension/apos:groupType</path>
                        </source>
                        <expression>
                            <script>
                                <code>
                                </code>
                            </script>
                        </expression>
                    </outbound>
                </attribute>

So when I'm provisioning groups, I need access to a user attribute that
I've defined in my schema extension. Will $user/... work? For some
reason, I'm getting an null value returned...

Thanks!

BR/
--
Deepak Natarajan