[midPoint] departmentNumber attribute for AccountObjectClass in AD.

Ivan Noris Ivan.Noris at evolveum.com
Tue Sep 9 14:21:26 CEST 2014

Hi Deepak,

our AD/Exchange connectors have a new option how to override/extend the built-in schemas. So it's no more hard-coded and it's persistent.
I could share some info, but it would be far better to wait for Pavol's post.

  Ing. Ivan Noris
  Senior Identity Management Engineer
           "Idem per idem - semper idem Vix."