[midPoint] AD sync error

Ivan Noris vix at evolveum.com
Mon Sep 8 08:59:58 CEST 2014

Hi,

can you please double check that the Connector Server is running?

For me this looks as either:

1. connector server is stopped
2. firewall is dropping connection (e.g. Windows firewall on Connector server host...)
3. SSL problems (if you are using SSL)
4. connector server / connector incompatibility (last resort). Can you specify versions of: midpoint and Connector Server?

Please double check the Connector Host parameters, double check that the Connector server is running and the port is open. Also, I'd recommend to start without SSL.

If the problem persists, please turn on debugging in the Connector Server ( https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/.NET+Connector+Server )

Thanks,
regards,

Ing. Ivan Noris