[midPoint] Email Notification

Jason Everling jeverling at bshp.edu
Fri Oct 31 16:42:37 CET 2014

Yeah I didn't notice it before but it is working now, I have built almost
15 notifications for different departments and they are all working now,
Yay! This will make our life so much easier, no more sending them manually,

Thanks Again, I have a few more tweaks here and there but from all of
everyone's help I have a working development system,

Pulls user changes from our student system, provisions or disables them
into midpoint, adds them to the correct Orgs, adds them to the correct
roles, then provisions them into the correct Active Directory OUs. After
which it sends the welcome email! All of this is based on their Department

Awesome!

JASON