[midPoint] Email Notification

Pavol Mederly pavol.mederly at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 23:25:41 CEST 2014

Jason,
> Would there happen to be any samples for the General Notifier
> anywhere, maybe complex or one's that have the body? I see the simple
> and others which I have gotten to work but I would like to customize
> the body and such so the general might be what I am looking for.
Unfortunately I don't know of anything like that. Maybe Ivan carries
something in his rich bag of past experiences :)

(Moreover, I must admit that when going from midPoint 2.x to 3.0, syntax
for the configuration of notifications had to change radically. So it is
possible that some examples in wiki are not quite up to date. If you
encounter anything suspicious, just let us know, please.)

> I saw it on the roadmap, sorry, I though it was under 3.1 but
> currently has no timeframe
>
> https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Roadmap

Yes, I've seen that one. However, "Fully customizable forms" relate not
to notifications, but to the GUI - and that will be really a great
feature :)

Best regards,
Pavol