[midPoint] Fw: How to Communicate from midPoint to Remote Connector Server

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Thu Oct 9 09:51:50 CEST 2014

Hello Indresh,

I'm sorry I just don't understand your description. Could you please be
more precise and explicit?

What did you install? E.g. I can't imagine what is "Active Directory
Connector Services as (ConnId Connector Server)".
What exactly is the error message? I can't imagine what is "Access is
denied, Unable to open the Service Manager".

*Please be precise and explicit*. Include screenshots if necessary.
(BTW, in your yesterday's message sent 12:41 there was an image included
- in point #2, just after the text "by clicking on Discovery i am
getting the fallowing error" but it couldn't be displayed in my mail
client, because it is a link to
[https://pod51057.outlook.com/owa/service.svc/s/GetFileAttachment?id=...]).

Otherwise there is no way to help you.

Regards,
Pavol

On 9. 10. 2014 6:58, Indresh Kumar Bajpai wrote:

> Hi Team,
>

> Can somebody assist me on how to start the services after installing
> the ConnectorServer(Remote ConnectorServer) in my host, its showing
> the error message as Access is denied, Unable to open the
> Service Manager , unlike Active Directory Connector Services
> as (ConnId Connector Server) . It's not showing this service
> in Microsoft Services prompt.
>

>  - Or is there any other procedure to install ConnectorServer? and
> start services as well.
>

> Thanks and Regards
>
> Indresh

>>> host? (port 8759)