[midPoint] Fw: How to Communicate from midPoint to Remote Connector Server

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Wed Oct 8 09:14:05 CEST 2014

Hello Indresh,

yes, the 1.1.1.0 version is quite old, and is protocol-incompatible with
midPoint 3.0.

I'm sorry we have not updated our wiki since then. Actually, I can't do
that right now, so in the meantime please use the following version:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p0jef1jonj3iifn/connid-connector-server-java-1.4.0.1-SNAPSHOT.zip?dl=0

I've built it from current sources just a minute ago.

Best regards,
Pavol