[midPoint] Provisioning timestamps.

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Thu Oct 2 18:12:31 CEST 2014

Hello Deepak,

I don't thing that the feature is implemented exactly as you described
it (although I think it would be quite easy to implement).

However, there is something similar that perhaps could be of some value
to you: If you go into *Configuration->Shadows details* section, and
select a resource, you can see a list of shadows. It can be then sorted
according to the Timestamp field. Unfortunately, it is not a creation
timestamp; it is a synchronization one. But it should give you an
approximate information.

Best regards,
Pavol