[midPoint] Approval Workflow

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Wed Oct 1 09:11:55 CEST 2014

Hello,

in order to help you with this issue, we would need to know:

1) what exact steps have you tried (please also provide a link to the
documentation that you have used) ?
2) what exactly was the outcome ? (as you say "it didn't help me")

As for the moving to the manager: You could have a look at the
multi-level approvals, described here:
https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Some+examples (second
example), along with dynamically-assigned approvers (the same page;
third example). As it is written there, you can test it on the
*samples/org/org-monkey-island-simple.xml* situation; it could also
serve as an inspiration for your own handling of users' managers.

Best regards,
Pavol