[midPoint] AD DistinguishedName, Iteration Token not working

Ivan Noris ivan.noris at evolveum.com
Wed Nov 19 10:39:47 CET 2014

Hi Jason,

I've just tried to do similar example on my OpenDJ, which I have
installed locally.

The iterator worked flawlessly when I also had the
<maxIterations>5</maxIterations> attribute defined (without this, the
request to save failed immediatelly).

Can you please specify:
- version of midpoint
- version of AD connector (already asked by Pavol)
- version of Connector Server (already asked by Pavol)

Also, the space after the fullname in CN part is probably not what you
wanted ("cn=Tammy Smith*_*, ..." - I replaced the space by the
underscore for brevity). The space should not be there. Just comma.

  Ing. Ivan Noris
  Senior Identity Management Engineer