[midPoint] Get the generated email address back to database

Ivan Noris Ivan.Noris at evolveum.com
Thu Nov 13 08:48:07 CET 2014

Hi Jason,

> I am going about this the hard way, I was just thinking about this, I could
> create another database on the sql server and actually write a sql server
> integration services script to sync the information that I am putting in the
> CSV file and instead of syncing from the csv file I could sync from that
> database that would only have 1 table!

> This should be do-able!

Yes, this was basically the first option on the list I had sent you before. You would sync and/or provision data back using DB Table Connector instead of CSV; but you would need to integrate that table with the original database using views, triggers and or similar sort of things (I'm not DB expert, unfortunately). I would recommend to analyze the situation and your efforts for such integration and definitely try a prototype.

Ing. Ivan Noris
Senior Identity Management Engineer