[midPoint] Get the generated email address back to database

Ivan Noris Ivan.Noris at evolveum.com
Wed Nov 12 16:45:14 CET 2014

Hi Jason,

depending on direction(s) you wish to use, you may need the -sync version of the resource AND the sync Groovy script - if you wish to use the connector as bi-directional.

If you want to do it only for provisioning (and keeping CSV for import/recon/livesync), you don't need the sync Groovy script.

Be adwised that the -simple resource sample does NOT contain any correlation expression configuration. Which is mandatory if you wish to use it as proposed by me yesterday (the "dirty" part).