[midPoint] 3.0 SNAPSHOT and Postgres

Alexander Grzesik alexander.grzesik at medisite.de
Fri May 9 15:11:35 CEST 2014

Hi Viliam

That fixes my problem
Thank you
Alexander

Von: midpoint-bounces at lists.evolveum.com [mailto:midpoint-bounces at lists.evolveum.com] Im Auftrag von Viliam Repan
Gesendet: Freitag, 9. Mai 2014 10:57
An: midPoint General Discussion
Betreff: Re: [midPoint] 3.0 SNAPSHOT and Postgres

Hi Alexander,

you've probably used https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Repository+Configuration#RepositoryConfiguration-PostgreSQL
to configure midpoint to use postgresql. I've just checked it and that page contains outdated data.
You should update your config.xml located in "midpoint.home" folder like this.

        <repository>
            <repositoryServiceFactoryClass>com.evolveum.midpoint.repo.sql.SqlRepositoryFactory</repositoryServiceFactoryClass>
            <embedded>false</embedded>
            <driverClassName>org.postgresql.Driver</driverClassName>
            <jdbcUsername>midpoint</jdbcUsername>
            <jdbcPassword>password</jdbcPassword>
            <jdbcUrl>jdbc:postgresql://localhost/midpoint</jdbcUrl>
            <hibernateDialect>com.evolveum.midpoint.repo.sql.util.MidPointPostgreSQLDialect</hibernateDialect>
            <hibernateHbm2ddl>validate</hibernateHbm2ddl>
        </repository>

I already updated wiki. Please let me know if there are any other problems.

Cheers,
Vilo