[midPoint] ModelClient 3.0 SNAPSHOT

Alexander Grzesik alexander.grzesik at medisite.de
Tue May 6 18:00:06 CEST 2014

Hi Pavol,

I tried the new midpoint SNAPSHOT and when I run the Main.java sample on create User I get an exception and I do not really understand what ist he problem:
com.evolveum.midpoint.xml.ns._public.common.fault_3.FaultMessage: Null norm in property value PPV(PolyString:guybrush) (name in user:null(guybrush))

Is this a bug or some missing setting in the sample?
Thank You
Alexander