[midPoint] ModelClient 3.0 SNAPSHOT

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Mon May 5 23:01:01 CEST 2014

Hello Alexander,

it took a little more than expected; however, the model client sample is
now working correctly.

Please see last few commits dealing with Main.java to learn about the
changes. I think the changes done are quite self-explanatory. If you
would need any assistance, just let me know.

(The delete operation currently does not work because of
https://jira.evolveum.com/browse/MID-1862; however, this would be
probably fixed soon.)

Best regards,
Pavol