[midPoint] form fiels

Viliam Repan vilo.repan at evolveum.com
Sat May 3 13:33:11 CEST 2014

Hi Roman,

1, 2 can be done through changes in common-3.xsd - there is annotation
*displayOrder*, e.g. <a:displayOrder>100</a:displayOrder> for ordering
fields. To hide fields there is *operational* or *ignore* annotation
(documentation for annotations is in annotation-3.xsd).

I'm afraid that 3-5 can not be done through configuration.
Implementation of these features is already planned,
but up until now customers didn't specified these as critical so they
we're postponed.
Of course this functionality can be implemented using java (wicket) and
some html/css.

Best regards,

Vilo