[midPoint] ModelClient 3.0 SNAPSHOT

Alexander Grzesik alexander.grzesik at medisite.de
Fri May 2 15:37:01 CEST 2014

Hi,

I used the development SNAPSHOT model client to build an integration between our application and midpoint. The api changed recently and I modified my code accordingly. But now the creation of objects does no longer work. I also tried the model client sample and get also an error on user creation that marshalling com.evolveum.midpoint.xml.ns._public.common.common_3.UserType is not possible because of missing XmlRootElement Annotation.
I know you are currently working on the release, but could you give a broad estimate, when the webservice api will work again and become more or less stable?
Thank You
Alexander