[midPoint] AD groups reconciliation

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Mon Jun 9 18:08:35 CEST 2014

Hi Roman,

We haven't tried group synchronization in AD yet. But we have done it is
LDAP and the principle is the same. Perhaps the best place for
inspiration is our "OrgSync" story test. This test synchronized orgunits
and groups in the LDAP server. The configuration files are here:

https://github.com/Evolveum/midpoint/tree/master/testing/story/src/test/resources/orgsync