[midPoint] No such property: iterationToken

Deepak Natarajan dnataraj at trilobytesystems.com
Thu Jul 3 18:31:48 CEST 2014

Hi Radovan -

Gotcha. Thanks for the explanation. We have a use case where there could
easily be two people with the same name (this is a common occurrence
here - e.g John Smith) working in the same department. Since our source
system does not deal with resource user account names (which are of
course unique) we need to build and attach these to the user object in
Midpoint. I remember doing this in the Object Template, but nowadays I'm
beginning to forget some of the earlier Midpoint theory when I was
starting off :) - doing this in the OT is quite fine for our requirement.

I'm trying to design a solution for a different issue though - and
perhaps you could give me some guidance here. I'll move my question to a
separate thread!

BR/Deepak

--
Deepak Natarajan
Director

Trilobyte Systems ApS

Falkoner Alle 1, 3            Frederikinkatu 61A, 6th Floor
2000 Frederiksberg         Business Center Papula
Denmark                          00100 Helsinki
                                        Finland

Tel : +45 29375068
http://www.trilobytesystems.com