[midPoint] Midpoint features

Lucie Rút Bittnerová lucie.bittnerova at ami.cz
Fri Jan 17 17:34:38 CET 2014

Hi,
Thank you for your answer. At first I have to say that I am using
development version 2.3, some commit from November (with the last one
doesn't work my AD configuration) and I am looking forward to its
release. The version 2.2 misses many important features. It looks like
almost everything I asked now will be resolved in the version 2.3.
Lucie