[midPoint] Midpoint features

Lucie Rút Bittnerová lucie.bittnerova at ami.cz
Fri Jan 17 15:44:58 CET 2014

Hello,

I have a question whether midpoint supports or will support these features:

1) Can a user request for some role? There is a child element
"requestable" in xml schema for element role but is it supported?

2) I need finer granularity for authorization. For example I need to
allow a user to read his attributes (but  not to modify them) or to
modify selected attributes. Are there any plans to support this feature?

3) Is it possible to be allowed to add/remove roles of users but without
possibility to change user attributes?

4) Is there any support for time limited roles?

Thanks
Lucie