[midPoint] User interface changes

Viliam Repan vilo.repan at evolveum.com
Wed Jan 8 11:47:36 CET 2014

Hello,

we've been working on user interface improvements during last couple
months here at Evolveum and yesterday all changes were pushed to master
(v2.3devel-815-g288a2d5). The most interesting changes compared to
previous version:
     - we're using Twitter Bootstrap 3 with jQuery and LESS
     - responsive, clean design, highly customizable
     - system configuration editor was added
     - better org. structure support, now view and editing available
     - resource wizard (not yet finished)

*Warning**:* We're working hard to find and fix bugs in user interface,
but there are still bugs and quirks (dragons and bombs), so use it with
caution.

Hopefully you'll like it and should you have any ideas how to improve
design or usability improvements, please let us know.

Cheers,

vilo

--
Ing. Viliam Repán(