[midPoint] Re. Referring to resource variable inside expression.

Deepak Natarajan dnataraj at trilobytesystems.com
Thu Jan 2 14:50:34 CET 2014

Hi -

I'm struggling with a simple evaluation (I've removed namespace
declarations for readability) :

                <attribute>
                    <ref>ri:orgdesc</ref>
                    <inbound>
                        <expression>
                            <script>

<language>http://www.w3.org/TR/xpath/</language>
                                <code ...>

tokenize($account/attributes/ri:orgdesc,"/")[last()]
                                </code>
                            </script>
                        </expression>
                        <target>

<path>$user/extension/apos:aposUnitAttributes</path>
                        </target>
                    </inbound>
                </attribute>

I've tried everything, but the variable passed to the XPath tokenize
function is always nil (I know the function works correctly, since I use
it elsewhere, and using a literal string above produces the correct results)

I've tried including a <source> before the expression with an explicit
<name> but that doesn't seem to work either.

Thanks for any input! - I'm using build Version: 2.3-SNAPSHOT, describe:
git-v2.3devel-383-g6ef8f72

BR/Deepak