[midPoint] Midpoint Role UI Issue

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Fri Dec 12 09:33:10 CET 2014

Hello Anand,

as for the losing of inducement details, it seems that you've hit a bug
in midPoint. I've created a jira issue
<https://jira.evolveum.com/browse/MID-2113> for it. I'm going to have a
look at it.

The exact behavior of midPoint when unassigning the role from a user
depends on assignment enforcement policy that you have set in system
configuration. I.e. whether the account on the resource should be
deleted or not. However, in all cases, because now the role has no
information about the group that it induced (because the information was
lost while editing), the unassigning of the role will not cause the LDAP
group to be unassigned.

Best regards,
Pavol