[midPoint] DBTable - Users in Midpoint already exist in database

Jason Everling jeverling at bshp.edu
Thu Dec 4 15:22:35 CET 2014

Thanks for the explanation, very helpful. I think I will add the capability
statements for create and delete, I do want updates. This resource
currently imports users from Active Directory but it is a one time thing
and changes made later to the account in AD are not updated and also
passwords are not sync'd. Having it in midpoint, the password/email
address/ and a few other attributes will be updated as the changes are made
in Midpoint.

I am just now looking at all the other possibilities from just syncing with
our student system!

Thanks Again!
JASON