[midPoint] LDAP Group Creation

dharmendra parakh dharm.parakh at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 13:40:58 CET 2014

Hi

Thanks for all the information.

I added the resource inducement to the role but kind and indent information
was not added to the role definition so i modified the xml and added

<kind>entitlement</kind>
<intent>ldapGroup</intent>

in inducement construction as per my resource configuration.

Now i assigned my role to organization, it goes and tries to create object
of groupOfNames but operation fails because there was no member added to
group and member is a required attribute in groupOfNames objectclass.
So where we have to add the member dn and how can we do that ?

Regards
Dharmendra