[midPoint] Syncing only specific groups

Ivan Noris ivan.noris at evolveum.com
Mon Dec 1 17:22:15 CET 2014

Hi Jason,

I don't have AD right now handy, so this one is a meta-answer:

- Try to lookup some other-than-global/security groups in your AD, and
see their attributes right in AD.
- Then try to see if those attributes are managable by the connector (in
schema, CustomGroupObjectClass AFAIK).
- Then you can try to set corresponding values.

In my projects, I've only needed Security and standard groups, I didn't
set the other attribute/values, so they were pretty much filled by AD or
the connector itself.

I'm sure Pavol can give you more precise answer regarding the support of
this; and I may have some time later today or tomorrow to explore this
myself.

  Ing. Ivan Noris
  Senior Identity Management Engineer
  evolveum.com     evolveum.com/blog/