[midPoint] Email Notification

Ivan Noris ivan.noris at evolveum.com
Mon Dec 1 11:21:17 CET 2014

FYI I have updated the General Notifier example in
https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Notifications page.

Be adwised that this example can be achieved also by using standard
simpleFocalObjectNotifier now.

  Ing. Ivan Noris
  Senior Identity Management Engineer
  evolveum.com     evolveum.com/blog/