[midPoint] MySQL configuration for 3.0

Deepak Natarajan dnataraj at trilobytesystems.com
Tue Aug 26 13:37:56 CEST 2014

Hi Vilo,

Thanks for the reply. I have reverted back to my earlier pre-datasource
configuration to get things running.

I cannot find a sample <context> for Midpoint on the wiki for my Tomcat
configuration. I'm assuming I would add my resource in there?
On the wiki right now, the Resource definition is added as a global
(hence, I assumed, there is no need for a particular application
context), but, as you pointed out if a resource link is needed to this
Global resource definition, then I will need to create a context for
Midpoint in my Tomcat server.xml.

Thanks
BR/Deepak

--
Deepak Natarajan
Director

Trilobyte Systems ApS

Falkoner Alle 1, 3            Fredrikinkatu 61A, 6th Floor
2000 Frederiksberg         Business Center Papula
Denmark                          00100 Helsinki
                                        Finland

Tel : +45 29375068
http://www.trilobytesystems.com