[midPoint] Trouble with AD

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Tue Apr 29 09:48:06 CEST 2014

Hello Roman,

although it may seem strange, these files are really different :) And
they should work with midPoint 3.0 snapshot.

However, you reminded me that I should upload the really latest build of
both framework and connectors. I'll do it today, however, now I have to
leave for a few hours.

Meanwhile, please use the following links:

*Framework:* one of the following two:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3f2r6smn48zjtaj/connid-1.4.0.0-SNAPSHOT-dotnet.msi
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9p1b8fuop490h7g/connid-1.4.0.0-SNAPSHOT-dotnet.zip

*AD connector:*
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qayu9y27xmxrdtx/ActiveDirectory.Connector-1.4.0.20133.zip
*Exchange connector:*
https://www.dropbox.com/s/yzs6ma4pan2jhui/Exchange.Connector-1.4.0.20133.zip
(if you need this functionality)

Best regards,
Pavol

On 29. 4. 2014 9:32, Roman Pudil - AMI Praha a.s. wrote:
> [...]
> https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/.NET+Connector+Server are
> identical. Size and build time.
> It is OK?
>
> Thanks!
> Roman
>
> Roman Pudil
> solution architect
>
> gsm: [+420] 775 663 666
> e-mail: roman.pudil at ami.cz <mailto:roman.pudil at ami.cz>
>

> AMI Praha a.s.
> Plánic(kova 11
> 162 00 Praha 6
> tel./fax: [+420] 274 783 239
> web: www.ami.cz <http://www.ami.cz>
>

> AMI Praha a.s.
>

> <http://www.ami.cz/reseni-a-sluzby/bezpecnost-dat/identity-management>
>
> Textem tohoto e-mailu podepisující neslibuje uzavr(ít ani neuzavírá za
> spolec(nost AMI Praha a.s.
> jakoukoliv smlouvu. Kaz(dá smlouva, pokud bude uzavr(ena, musí mít
> výhradne( písemnou formu.
>
> Dne 28.4.2014 20:48, Ivan Noris napsal(a):
>> Hi,
>>
>> if you have switched from midPoint 2.2.x to the current master, you
>> need to upgrade your Connector Server and AD/Exchange connector.
>> midPoint 3.x uses different (newer) connector framework. I believe
>> this is the issue.
>>
>> Please see download links here:
>>
>> https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/.NET+Connector+Server
>>
>> and
>>
>> https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Active+Directory+Connector
>> https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Exchange+Connector
>>
>> Please let us know if this does not help.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Ivan
>>
>> On 04/28/2014 04:08 PM, Roman Pudil - AMI Praha a.s. wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>> last two weeks I have trouble to connect to Active Directory
>>> Connector Server. Trouble began with new midPoint devel snapshot.
>>> Any ideas?
>>>
>>> Connector Server log Message:
>>>     DateTime=2014-04-28T13:48:53.0692738Z
>>> ConnectorServer.exe Error: 0 :
>>> Org.IdentityConnectors.Framework.Common.Exceptions.ConnectorException:
>>> Unexpected version: 2
>>> Org.IdentityConnectors.Framework.Impl.Serializer.Binary.InternalDecoder.ReadObject(ObjectDecoder
>>> decoder) v
>>> c:\Users\Pavol\Documents\GitHub\ConnId\dotnet\FrameworkInternal\SerializerBinary.cs:r(ádek
>>> 496
>>> Org.IdentityConnectors.Framework.Impl.Serializer.Binary.BinaryObjectDecoder.ReadObject()
>>> c:\Users\Pavol\Documents\GitHub\ConnId\dotnet\FrameworkInternal\SerializerBinary.cs:r(ádek
>>> 735
>>> Org.IdentityConnectors.Framework.Impl.Server.ConnectionProcessor.ProcessRequest()
>>> c:\Users\Pavol\Documents\GitHub\ConnId\dotnet\FrameworkInternal\Server.cs:r(ádek
>>> 409
>>> Org.IdentityConnectors.Framework.Impl.Server.ConnectionProcessor.Run()
>>> c:\Users\Pavol\Documents\GitHub\ConnId\dotnet\FrameworkInternal\Server.cs:r(ádek

>>> 162 00 Praha 6