[midPoint] ModelClient Question

Alexander Grzesik alexander.grzesik at medisite.de
Mon Apr 7 15:41:09 CEST 2014

Ok, sorry. Next time I will remember

Von: midpoint-bounces at lists.evolveum.com [mailto:midpoint-bounces at lists.evolveum.com] Im Auftrag von Ivan Noris
Gesendet: Montag, 7. April 2014 15:37
An: midpoint at lists.evolveum.com
Betreff: Re: [midPoint] ModelClient Question

Hi Alexander,

could you please zip (tar, gz, anything) the logfile(s) before attaching?
I can see your e-mail has bounced because of this.

Thank you,
Ivan
On 04/07/2014 02:57 PM, Alexander Grzesik wrote:
Hi Viliam,

thank you for your help. The OrgType query now works.
For the 1st point, getting some useful logs is quite difficult, as on TRACE level the logs are spammed by automatic jobs, that the request is lost in it L
But to reproduce is simple: I have a midpoint with the monkey island OU structure advanced sample data in it. When I use for example the ou-query  for users you gave me with and query for OU Oid of 00000000-8888-6666-0000-100000000006  (Scumm Bar) I get 3 UserType objects as Result. When I print the results for each user for getParentOrgs, getParentOrgRef methods, I get the result in the attachement. While the getParentOrgRef objects are filled correctly with getParentOrgs I get the Orgs in the list but all properties are null.
Best Regards
Alexander

--   Ing. Ivan Noris  Senior Identity Management Engineer  evolveum.com  ___________________________________________           "Idem per idem - semper idem Vix."