[midPoint] OpenJDK support (was: Re: Error during Startup)

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Mon Sep 30 14:51:03 CEST 2013

On 09/30/2013 10:52 AM, Viliam Repan wrote:
> Although we doesn't support OpenJDK

We do not support OpenJDK in midPoint version 2.2. We have done some
experiments with OpenJDK some time ago and it was rather disappointing.
Therefore we have decided not to support it yet. But I have discussed
this with my colleagues today and it seems that it is good time to give
OpenJDK another chance.

Is there anyone willing to help testing midPoint on OpenJDK platform?