[midPoint] RE : RE : Namespace problem

Belleville-Rioux, Vincent rioux.vincent at uqam.ca
Fri Sep 27 17:40:37 CEST 2013

Hmmm...  That's strange...

Even stranger is the error I'm now having when trying to extend the usertype schema :

<c:message>Failed to import: com.evolveum.midpoint.util.exception.SystemException: Synchronization action failed, reason: Missing namespace in reference type in {http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/common/common-2a}targetRef</c:message>

I've been following pretty hard the explanation on the wiki, but I don't find where the trouble is...

Attached are the files I believe are related to that...

Vincent