[midPoint] Custom Schema Extenstion

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Wed Sep 18 17:38:12 CEST 2013

Hi,

I have implemented it, it should work now. It is both in master and
v2.2-support branches. It would be best for you to get a fresh build of
v2.2-support branch. This is the code that will become v2.2.1 when
enough bugfixes accumulate. To build this branch instead of master use
your git tool to switch branches before building. Then build midPoint
normally. If you are using reasonably recent command-line tools use the
following commands:

git checkout --track v2.2-support

this needs to be done only first time you use the branch. After that you
just use normal git checkout and pull commands. See
https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Support+Branch for more details.