[midPoint] Re. Error importing objects

Deepak Natarajan dnataraj at trilobytesystems.com
Thu Oct 24 13:22:03 CEST 2013

Dear All -

We've been struggling with an issue. We are trying to import a resource configuration (attached XML configuration). We get the following exception

Import object
	• Internal error: postMarshall call failed: Failed to convert object filter from filter. Reason: Could not convert query, because query does not contain property path.
	• Context: startLineNumber: 37
	• Context: progress: 1
	• Context: object: resource:null(APOS Engagement Resource (Apache DS))
	• Context: endLineNumber: 289
	• Cause: Failed to convert object filter from filter. Reason: Could not convert query, because query does not contain property path. [ HIDE ERROR STACK ]
com.evolveum.midpoint.util.exception.SystemException: Failed to convert object filter from filter. Reason: Could not convert query, because query does not contain property path.
at com.evolveum.midpoint.model.util.Utils.resolveRef(Utils.java:224)
at com.evolveum.midpoint.model.util.Utils.access$0(Utils.java:141)
at com.evolveum.midpoint.model.util.Utils$1.visit(Utils.java:134)
at com.evolveum.midpoint.prism.PrismValue.accept(PrismValue.java:125)
at com.evolveum.midpoint.prism.Item.accept(Item.java:507)
at com.evolveum.midpoint.prism.PrismContainerValue.accept(PrismContainerValue.java:733)
at com.evolveum.midpoint.prism.Item.accept(Item.java:507)
at com.evolveum.midpoint.model.util.Utils.resolveReferences(Utils.java:137)
at com.evolveum.midpoint.model.importer.ObjectImporter$1.postMarshall(ObjectImporter.java:140)

Has anyone encountered this before...?

Thanks!